The UK government is committed to supporting international investment into property development and infrastructure projects.
What is Capital Investment?
Capital Investment means equity or debt loan-funding invested into opportunities such as projects, enterprises or companies. The UK government has sourced a number of property development and infrastructure projects, examples of which include:
- science and enterprise parks
- infrastructure projects such as energy generation schemes
The Capital Investment team can help by:
- aligning international investors with a credible project pipeline
- helping international investors navigate their investment journey
- giving guidance on UK regulations and policy
- working with UK organisations to ensure that their offer is investable
Find out more by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org for more information
UK regional investment opportunities
Each UK region has exciting capital investment projects in a variety of industries.
Find out more about opportunities in:
The UK government is identifying new projects across the whole of the UK, including in Wales and London. Investors who are interested in projects in these locations can find out more about our projects by contacting email@example.com. Find out more about Wales and London.
The Government is committed to reduce UK carbon emissions under the Climate Change Act.
This has led to significant investment opportunities across the UK’s energy industry.
Find out more about these opportunities